Sunday, November 20, 2011

For this week's blog I have decided to look at YYoga again. I think they are doing a very good job with their social media to continuously build relationships with their clients.

The tracking tools that I am going to use to analyze their social media are as follows:
Monitter: Yyoga has a strong presence on Twitter so I think it is important to know what people are saying about them on Twitter. The terms I will be looking for while using monitter are:

  • Yyoga
  • Yoga
  • Yoga Vancouver
When searching these terms I got a lot of hits. Here are some of the things being said on Twitter about Yyoga:

  • "Lovin the new sauna wraps at the flowwelleness centre @YYoga"
  • "breaky in @gastwon. Mid-day s(day 19 of my 30 challenge)@YYoga a super cute lunch stop _Bel_Cafe- shaping up to be a #perfect day
  • "Woke up w a sugar hangover (seriously, Who knew?!?!). solution did Rachel Marten's 2hr Anussara class @YYoga Yaletown-hangover gone!!

Google Alerts: This will allow me to see what is being said online (outside of Twitter) about the company. It will alert me to blog posts and news articles. I will be using the same search terms for Google Alerts as I did for Monitter. I signed up for Google Alerts at the beginning of this week and here are some of the results I got.


There are obviously many more tools that I could use to analyze what is being said about YYoga online but I think this is a good starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment