Sunday, October 16, 2011

I "Digg" This

When searching for an article related to my blog I came across a site that had a list of blogs that had been nominated for Shape’s Magazine Best Healthy Living Blogger award. I read through a lot of blogs and came across Then Heath Said. I really enjoyed this blog so I thought I would “digg” it.
I decided to “digg” this blog because I love how detailed it is. The blogger really gives it’s readers a look inside their life- the posting of the pictures of stuff she has baked or written. It really makes you feel as though you are apart of her life. I think one the main reasons why I enjoy this blog so much is that I wish my blog were more like this. If I was doing this blog because I really wanted to not just to get marks to pass a class- and I actually had time to sit down and really think about what I wanted to say- not just 15 minutes at the end of the week I think I would have a blog like this.  I think this blog does a fabulous job of showing the MANY different ways to live an active, healthy, happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment